• XReactor Team Telegram Channel!
    Join now to get many free checkers, Click Here!
    XReactor Team Telegram Group, Join Now

DataBase  Thread Name: SHEIN Database Leaked Combos | Dehashed | By E R R O R :)

swbfeu

Members
  • Username: swbfeu
  • Threads: 0
State
Threads
Credits
+2
I'm back with a new database for you guys, Here im with Shein's site database. This is my personal fav DB because most of the data are unique and HQ and mostly are Women's email and pass.

About the DB:-
site:- shein
Combos:- Email: Pass
Lines:- 150k
Completely Dehashed >> Cleaned
It is our understanding that the breach began in June 2018 and continued through early August 2018 and involves approximately 6.42 million customers.” SHEIN continued.

Don't forget to follow .. Some unexpected Database as on the way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Password for ZIP:- error

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
yo dode bro good good goooooooood

JasnakRos

This user has been banned
  • Username: JasnakRos
State
Threads
Credits
+232
I'm back with a new database for you guys, Here im with Shein's site database. This is my personal fav DB because most of the data are unique and HQ and mostly are Women's email and pass.

About the DB:-
site:- shein
Combos:- Email: Pass
Lines:- 150k
Completely Dehashed >> Cleaned
It is our understanding that the breach began in June 2018 and continued through early August 2018 and involves approximately 6.42 million customers.” SHEIN continued.

Don't forget to follow .. Some unexpected Database as on the way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Password for ZIP:- error

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks

Alexandra

Members
  • Username: Alexandra
State
Threads
Credits
+1,087
great work you putting here keep it up %clap%

Before replying a post ! Here at xreactor.org, we require high quality posts, so dont send short messages like "cool", "thanks", "lol", "ewqopdjks" or etc, otherwise you will be banned.