• XReactor Team Telegram Channel!
    Join now to get many free checkers, Click Here!
    XReactor Team Telegram Group, Join Now

STICKED
LOCKED STICKED
Tutorials  Thread Name: Everything about xreactor cards

Sarvin

Developer
  • Username: Sarvin
  • Threads: 114
State
Threads
Credits
+8,332
Profile Music
In order to increase the efficiency of the forum and respect the rights of users, we have developed unique features, one of which is the "Xreactor Cards" system.

Now we want to know what these cards are and what their benefits are ?!

If I simply want to describe the benefits of these cards, I suggest you visit this page first. Go to the Awards / Xreactor Cards

Now, by reading the description of each card, you can find out the benefit of each one.

• For example :

Space Warrior Card
-----------------------------------
Chances of Receiving Awards +20%
Collect 5 Bronze Cards to Receive "Grand Master" Award
-----------------------
Golden Mask Card

You will Receive +6,000 Credits
Collect 5 Silver Cards to Become a "LEGENDS"
----------------------
Blood Master Card

You will Receive "Vampire" Award
Collect 5 Golden Cards to Become a "ROYALS"
----------------------

• Benefits of Credits ?

• We have 5 cards from each rank ( Bronze - Silver - Golden ) in the forum.
  • The number of "legendary cards" is not known and may increase or decrease in the future.
  • Each card has its own benefit.
  • If one of them is collected. Is displayed in the member profile section, it zooms in if you move the mouse towards it.
  • The cards are permanently displayed in the member profile.
  • Collecting some cards gives credits - special awards - chances of receiving awards to the users.
  • Some cards will promote the users to the higher usergroups.
  • "Increases your chances of receiving awards for X%" This means that the user increases her/his chances of receiving "user owned awards" AND "special awards" by collecting such cards.
  • By collecting these cards, the user's points is increased and administrators recognize this user as an official and active member of the forum.
  • Having these cards increases the user's prestige and makes his profile beautiful. ( For those for whom the visual aspects are very important ).

• How to collect these cards ?

1) Collecting these cards depends on your activity and it is not clear exactly how to collect the desired card. Some cards are randomly given to users automatically on certain days.

2) Every user is entitled to receive a card with his useful activity. Don't worry, even if you have 5 useful posts, you may receive several cards.

• FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I buy xreactor cards?
A. Not yet, users may purchase their favorite card with their account credits in the future.
---------------------------------
Q. Are these cards be displayed in the member profile for a limited time (for example : 1 months)?
A. No, all cards are permanently displayed in the member profile.
Q. Why I can't see cards image in the "awards/cards" section?"
A. We hide their images so that users would be surprised when they received them.
Q. What should I do after receiving 5 bronze / silver cards?
A. There is no need to do anything anymore. everything is done automatically.

*** If you collected one of the xreactor cards but did not receive the prizes, contact the management team ***

Kind Regards,
Sarvin
Management & Support Team
Xreactor.org

HASHTAGS:  Hashtags
cards tokens xreactor
Before replying a post ! Here at xreactor.org, we require high quality posts, so dont send short messages like "cool", "thanks", "lol", "ewqopdjks" or etc, otherwise you will be banned.