• XReactor Team Telegram Channel!
    Join now to get many free checkers, Click Here!
    XReactor Team Telegram Group, Join Now

Openbullet  Thread Name: Edu Mail Checker Config | Private Config | by E R R O R :)

muzzu

Members
  • Username: muzzu
  • Threads: 0
State
Threads
Credits
+473
Now I'm here with my private config. » Edu mail checker config «, you guys think they're a lot of public checkers available, yes, but all checkers are slow so I made the config and checked the last one week.

Config Details are:-

Config:- Edu mail checker
Bots:- 55
CPM:- Very fast
Proxy:- Proxy Less / Ip Vanish Proxy ( If you don't have an IP vanish proxy use the Free HTTP and Socks 4 for Fast CPM )
Capture:- Nothing to capture
Hits:- Only Valid accounts goes to hit
Custom:- 2FA, Verification accounts goes to Custom

Combos:- MIX ( Not Nesscarry to load only Edu Combos, the config Automatically only Picks the Edu mail Combos only, to it make Fast )
Config by >> E R R O R :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you for the share i will try it out

muzzu

Members
  • Username: muzzu
  • Threads: 0
State
Threads
Credits
+473
Now I'm here with my private config. » Edu mail checker config «, you guys think they're a lot of public checkers available, yes, but all checkers are slow so I made the config and checked the last one week.

Config Details are:-

Config:- Edu mail checker
Bots:- 55
CPM:- Very fast
Proxy:- Proxy Less / Ip Vanish Proxy ( If you don't have an IP vanish proxy use the Free HTTP and Socks 4 for Fast CPM )
Capture:- Nothing to capture
Hits:- Only Valid accounts goes to hit
Custom:- 2FA, Verification accounts goes to Custom

Combos:- MIX ( Not Nesscarry to load only Edu Combos, the config Automatically only Picks the Edu mail Combos only, to it make Fast )
Config by >> E R R O R :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I am not able to see the download link bro!

Before replying a post ! Here at xreactor.org, we require high quality posts, so dont send short messages like "cool", "thanks", "lol", "ewqopdjks" or etc, otherwise you will be banned.