• XReactor Team Telegram Channel!
    Join now to get many free checkers, Click Here!
    XReactor Team Telegram Group, Join Now

DataBase  Thread Name: Canva Databse Leak Download | Indian Combos | 400k Email : Pass | by E R R O R

anon00

Members
  • Username: anon00
  • Threads: 0
State
Threads
Credits
+35
Today I comes with a new Database Leak. Try the Canva Database "Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content". If you guys thinking this is useless for you, %harhar% .>> Surely not, it is an Indian Site, all the combos are Indian HQ Combos. If you searching for Indian combos here is a Real Database, you can get the Guarantee HIT from these combos I will Give the Hit Guarantee as 60 -90 %, on Indian sites.

Site:- Canva
Count:- 400k
Type:- Email: Pass
Completely Dehased / Cleaned Email and Password

"The attacker stole records of over 139 million Canva users and the exposed data included real names, usernames, email addresses, and other sensitive personal information of users"

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
looking

azeaze

Members
  • Username: azeaze
State
Threads
Credits
+26
Today I comes with a new Database Leak. Try the Canva Database "Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content". If you guys thinking this is useless for you, %harhar% .>> Surely not, it is an Indian Site, all the combos are Indian HQ Combos. If you searching for Indian combos here is a Real Database, you can get the Guarantee HIT from these combos I will Give the Hit Guarantee as 60 -90 %, on Indian sites.

"The attacker stole records of over 139 million Canva users and the exposed data included real names, usernames, email addresses, and other sensitive personal information of users"

Very good

azeaze

Members
  • Username: azeaze
State
Threads
Credits
+26

Amazing brother, I would like to know if there i if there is anyway for me to get the files from,

xTaZzOo21

Members
  • Username: xTaZzOo21
State
Threads
Credits
+23

Thanks bro for giving this free for all

Before replying a post ! Here at xreactor.org, we require high quality posts, so dont send short messages like "cool", "thanks", "lol", "ewqopdjks" or etc, otherwise you will be banned.