• XReactor Team Telegram Channel!
    Join now to get many free checkers, Click Here!
    XReactor Team Telegram Group, Join Now

Methods  Thread Name: [HQ METHOD] HOW I MAKE $420 PER DAY SITTING IN FRONT OF COMPUTER - big noob friendly

DonPabl00

Members
  • Username: DonPabl00
  • Threads: 1
State
Threads
Credits
+25
Im sorry to say that but you have to realize that for making money you need money, there is no money making method with no investment, and if it is you will have to wait a long time for your first results. Better invest some of your own bucks and make things much faster.

Basically with my method the more you put the more you get, but at the start you can go for low amounts like $70 to see it works. If you dont even have that many, go working to ******* McDonalds or find it on street, it's nothing nowadays.

Read the method first (Proofs Included):

Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...e003c1fc6d7e181121a1694f3d0e6494c0e?nocache=1

Once you already read it Im gonna tell you about the limits. Yeah there are the limits. It would be too colorful without them.

The limit per one transaction is $300 ( above that amout they will investiagte ) and you can make up to two transaction per 24h ( after second failed transaction in thier system in the same day they are blocking you for 24h )

So max worth of the goods you can take in one day is $600 ( 2 transactions per $300 ). Lets assume you were taking Amazon giftcards, you can easily sell them for Bitcoin for 70% of the worth on paxum.com or coincola.com. Congrats, you just earned $420 in one day.

And no matter what you will do, you cant skip the limits. I dont know how they do that but I tried with changing IP, Mac adress and cookies and my payment was rejected, I had to wait to another day to repeat the process.

Before replying a post ! Here at xreactor.org, we require high quality posts, so dont send short messages like "cool", "thanks", "lol", "ewqopdjks" or etc, otherwise you will be banned.