• XReactor Team Telegram Channel!
    Join now to get many free checkers, Click Here!
    XReactor Team Telegram Group, Join Now

Requests  Thread Name: Help me to Find a python script

DoMHeX

Members
  • Username: DoMHeX
  • Threads: 1
State
Threads
Credits
+128
Plz help me to find the thread, that was a python script. put email and guess passwords. i am little bit sure i got this script from here. but i lost it in my rdp

CodeBoss

Trials
  • Username: CodeBoss
  • Threads: 24
State
Threads
Credits
+587
Plz help me to find the thread, that was a python script. put email and guess passwords. i am little bit sure i got this script from here. but i lost it in my rdp
Okay Sir , Have More Details ?

You Mean Brute Force ?
Or Someting Bad Like Trojan,Or KeyLogger

0 Likes

DoMHeX

Members
State
Threads
Credits
+128

You Mean Brute Force ?
Or Someting Bad Like Trojan,Or KeyLogger
It was a Python script run on Win PC with .py command. After script load, it ask to "enter email address". just entering email, the replay give us possible passwords. i tried it worked. it was in my rdp but my rdp suspended. not sure i get it from here or somewhere else.
And thanks for response.

0 Likes

CodeBoss

Trials
  • Username: CodeBoss
  • Threads: 24
State
Threads
Credits
+587
It was a Python script run on Win PC with .py command. After script load, it ask to "enter email address". just entering email, the replay give us possible passwords. i tried it worked. it was in my rdp but my rdp suspended. not sure i get it from here or somewhere else.
And thanks for response.
What`s Your RDP Brand Because Some Of RDP Brands If You Using Hacking Or Cracking Script Automatically Your RDP Got Rejected.

0 Likes

DoMHeX

Members
State
Threads
Credits
+128

What`s Your RDP Brand Because Some Of RDP Brands If You Using Hacking Or Cracking Script Automatically Your RDP Got Rejected.
it was AWS but not the issue, i lost, just trying to figure out the script which was written in python.

0 Likes
Before replying a post ! Here at xreactor.org, we require high quality posts, so dont send short messages like "cool", "thanks", "lol", "ewqopdjks" or etc, otherwise you will be banned.